<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3340867293355076122?origin\x3dhttps://nadinekristel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SPOTTED: N♥

Dear You,

This was once my "main" blog so don't be surprised if the entries on my archives from June-July 2008 are not Q&A posts.
I've already moved to my new happy place and if you just read carefully, you'll figure out where to find me! Haha! =)
If you want to read more about me, you could drop by my previous sites-- choose from my: OLDER BLOG or OLDEST BLOG.

X's and O's,
Luv, N! ♥

Wanna ask/tell me something?
then...

Wait for my next entry for the answers!
K??? =))


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008


The Carebears don't care.




Past The Expiration Date?


iSilly.
♥ Wednesday, June 18, 2008 -- 12:36 PM

This is majahhh (ala Posh Beckham), yo!!! HAHA!
After almost 3 months of not buying clothes (I just window shop and try things on!)... I finally had enough dough to purchase some! Yey me! =)

Bought and tried on mostly dresses because it's (finally!) summer here already and hey, because I'm trying to invest on GG-inspired pieces! Haha! EYELOVE!! =D

This one's from Zara which I really liked, but ended up not buying, 'cause it was waaaay pricey! Huhu! Gosh darn 89 bucks for a teeny dress! =(


Yey or nay? I bought the white one because it looks like something Serena would wear (Haha! Poseur me!). Got it in a different color though, in Navy Blue, because the white one was kinda see-through.

I actually got 2 more dresses but I wasn't able to take pictures of them. =)

I'm reaaaaaally excited to wear them once school starts (again!) next week! Haha! Part of the reason why I went shopping was also 'cause I was running out of outfits to mix and match! I really needed new ones especially now that I'm gonna be having classes 4 times a week. Oh, and here, this would be how my sched would look like for the next 6 weeks.


*


I also forgot to tell you that I've bought a new iPod a few months ago. It's a shuffle and it's the cheapest one Apple has! Haha!
I was actually planning on getting an iTouch (which was 5 times the price of a shuffle), but I thought about it and I figured out that I don't really need all that memory for my songs. This little thing can actually hold 250-300 (I think!) songs and methinks it's more than enough for a week's worth of listening. So right now what I do is just update it every week and change the songs I don't like to listen to anymore the following week. Yey me for saving more bucks for clothes! Haha! =)


I don't think you can clearly see it in this pic, but just above the Apple logo, I've asked the Apple people to engrave, "You know you love me, XOXO-- GossipGirl." Coolio, ei? =)

Soooo.. here's where you come in! Haha! What do you think should I name the little goober? I'm currently in the middle of choosing between the names iPee and iPoo because I wanted to name them after their Momma, iPod. So yea, what do you guys think? =) Haha!

The beauty mark (fake!) with iPee.. or iPoo. =)


*


I just heard at this morning's news that Rihanna's gonna be performing at the Today show on Friday.... FOR FREE!! I really, really wanna go! Last week it was Chris Brown and I wanted to go too but it's too early-- 7 AM early!! Haha! I AM such a SLOTH (not slut!) during mornings as I'm not really what you could call a morning person soooo I don't know! I wanna go but my bed says no! Haha!

Aaaand, just wanna share... I'm currently addicted to Hershey's Kisses Snacksters.. well, the addiction actually just started yesterday! =)

Good for my tongue-y and for my tummy (as it's only 100 calories a pack!). I bought a whole box yesterday (has 7 packs inside), and let's just say I'm down to 4 now. Haha! I ate 2 this morning for breakfast and ate 1 yesterday for merienda! YUMMY-O!!! =D


*


Oh and can you believe it? The Celtics won! I'm not really a Lakers' fan but I feel bad for Kobe! Aww. =(

Hey, need to go now! My Mom asked me to pick something up from the Post Office so I'm out! Payce, beybe!

♥




FIND ME IN MY NEW HAPPY PLACE!
Follow me in TWITTER to know where I am...
Soundz gr8? C U thr!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|